Thursday, January 18, 2007

Giggles and Smiles

And the huge pudgy smiles have begun. Though compared to Isaac he is a lite weight. The dimples are definitely working though. I can't deny him anything!! (food, diaper change, snuggle, sleep. yup thats about all he asks for.)
This one makes him look like an old man with no teeth.
"Finally! I was waiting for them to pull out the noisy thing".
Isaac really wanted to be in these pictures. His favorite thing to do is wake up Micah and then bounce on the bed making Micah fly in the air.
Isaac makes Micah laugh and pretty much cracks himself up all the time.
I love blue on my boys. Must be genetic because their dad looks great in blue.
To me he really doesn't look like Isaac at all. By the way the outfit that he is wearing is a 6-9 month size. It is about 3 inches too short. HELP!!! my children are going to be bohemeths.
This is my personal favorite. Those dimples are just killing me. He is such a happy baby. Did I tell you he sucks his thumb. Ahhh a speech therapists nightmare. Oh well it keeps him happy enough to sleep 6-7 hours at night!!! YEAH for sleep.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I love the pic of Issac and Micah grinning! So cute; and yes -- he looks great in blue!

Logan said...

Those dimples are just adorable.

Grammie said...

I just love ALL the pictures. Micah is growing just to fast and Issac still looks like he did the last time we saw him.....but we are sure he is doing oh so much more. Love ya all

LeMira said...

Oh, those thumbs! He's just taking after Jackson -- no worries. They'll grow out of it someday. I hope.