Tuesday, February 20, 2007
A Racing Mind
So it is 12:00 AM and I am in my room with my computer and youngest child in the little cradle next to me. My husband is on the couch and Isaac is fast asleep in his bed. If you are thinking "wow, weird sleeping arrangements" then I would have to agree with you. Since the boys have been sick none of us have been able to sleep very well. Now we are having to teach Micah to sleep again. It is a constant battle of Micah waking Isaac up in the morning or vice versa. We will be moving into a three bedroom apartment in May and while some people are able to do it in two bedrooms with two kids I think my sanity is more important right now. SO to those people, how the heck do you do it???? Little Micah is all smiles and giggles lately. He is really coming in to his personality. Isaac has been all crashes and burns right now. We wish he would come out of his little personality just a smidgen! :) All in all life is good. When I sit up late at night I finally come to the realization that I wouldn't have it any other way. Except maybe 2 hours to myself at least three times a week! Ahh wishful thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you're surviving your apartment until you can move into the three bedroom. We only have one child but it feels like we need another bedroom or bigger one because we collect so much stuff for them. And Logan likes his space for his computer and keyboard. Oh well, some day. We miss you guys a lot too and hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment