
"Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement."
I LOOK ONCE MORE.. OK I will stop singing now. I found this on my cousins blog. What Disney princess are you? Well people I guess I am a Amerindian Princess who falls in love with a dashing bringer of all pestilence and disease, which kills off all of my people in the end. Eventually I go to England and die. Yup. that's me. But hey I can see the resemblance I mean look at her hair, it is long and flowing just like mi.... oh yeah cut it off last week. Well she wears leather and I am all about leather. Her best friend is a raccoon and my best friend is a .... well she likes to canoe and I can't say I don't like a little paddling around the river bend myself. As long is I don't go over a waterfall. Just ain't gonna happen. I wonder what Disney princess Ben would be .................? "Sleeping" Beauty!!!
1 comment:
I'm curious to know how you were going to end the "best friend" part . . .
Post a Comment