Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween take one.

So we pulled out our Halloween costumes the other night to see if any of them would fit the boys. Isaac is changing his mind about what he wants to be everyday so we showed him his horse costume and he seems pretty excited about it. But then he found the little pumpkin outfit that my mother-in-law gave him when he was first born and decided he needed to try it on. Micah then wanted to try on Isaac's costume because he loves all things Isaac. We call these pictures Big pumpkin and Chief little horse head.




4 comments:

Clark said...

I like the way the pictures are framed, leaving us all to wonder if the subject is completely nude, or just not wearing a shirt.

Esther said...

So cute! Zeke is being a horse this year too!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Let me start by saying that Isaac def needs to be the pumpkin!! And yes we would still love to come to Boston - I was disappointed that the Red Sox didn't beat Tampa bay- but I still love them enough that I could allow Bry to finish school there :) The LSAT date has changed for us to JULY !! UGGHH- but he needs to make sure he has the time he needs to study to get a harvard grade to get in...alright long post- glad you guys are doing well. Post your halloween pics !

Melea said...

Growing up so quickly! I love this time of year. I hope that all is well with you guys! Jeff and Maddox and I are going as the Where's Waldo? family.