Tuesday, October 07, 2008
no really, I'm sick!
You know what is so funny about being sick? People look at you funny. I took Isaac to school this morning in my velor sweat suit. So sue me I didn't want to get all prettied up! I'M SICK! Then I have a red nose because I have been blowing it you know ten times a minute. At least it is better than the alternative I mean come on people look at all of the kids around you. Then I start talking and of course to me it sounds like I am talking in a really huge room with great acoustics. Maybe to everyone else I sound like death warmed over. So this Father of a kid in Isaac's class was like "You should really be at home in bed." And I was like yeah I should. Thanks for that suggestion. I had never thought of that. Of course that was only in my mind. What I said was "that would be nice." I really hate being nice when I am sick. I see my niceness disappear according to how stuffed up my nose is. What I guess I am trying to say is will someone please just put me out of my misery now? Oh darn, times up, got to go blow my nose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so sorry you're sick. You should just be home in bed but what mom can do just that. I hope you can get some rest when your little ones are sleeping too. Hope you feel better soon!
Sorry you're sick and hope you feel better soon. That's one thing that drove me CRAZY about boston. People always telling me the obvious--and telling me what to do.
Im sorry you are sick I hate being sick. We just got over the flu YUCK! anyway I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment