The plastic over the mouth is a good reminder. Also, I would like to let them know not to jump through any large windows. I'm worried they might be getting mixed signals on just what they should do if presented with the opportunity. I worry for their education in this matter.
Oh fun! Thanks for putting that on there. It's fun to see you all in action, and/or hear your voices.
I know what you mean about feeling isolated. Even though we're in Utah, the only family we have here is an uncle and it's about a 35minute drive, so we only see them a couple times a year. So next time you're out here visiting family, please stop by and see us. Even a 2 hour play date would make our day!
Loosen up Clark, I chewed lead toys regularly,inhaled gallons of Black Leaf 40 insect spray and played with mercury for many years and look,I'm just phine !! Ask my Brother ! Natalie, that was the best rendition of "Oh Susanna" I've ever heard. Keep 'em rolling.
Oh, how I love videos! Mostly because Julia gets so excited about it. She comes running and insists on watching it 3 or 4 times, all the while she is waving, and doing her baby talk, like she's known your kids for years and is catching up with them. I love it!
7 comments:
The plastic over the mouth is a good reminder. Also, I would like to let them know not to jump through any large windows. I'm worried they might be getting mixed signals on just what they should do if presented with the opportunity. I worry for their education in this matter.
So who's birthday is it???
The time on this thing is wrong it is now 10:45 PM
Oh fun! Thanks for putting that on there. It's fun to see you all in action, and/or hear your voices.
I know what you mean about feeling isolated. Even though we're in Utah, the only family we have here is an uncle and it's about a 35minute drive, so we only see them a couple times a year. So next time you're out here visiting family, please stop by and see us. Even a 2 hour play date would make our day!
Loosen up Clark, I chewed lead toys regularly,inhaled gallons of Black Leaf 40 insect spray and played with mercury for many years and look,I'm just phine !! Ask my Brother !
Natalie, that was the best rendition of "Oh Susanna" I've ever heard. Keep 'em rolling.
Yea for new cameras!
Oh, how I love videos! Mostly because Julia gets so excited about it. She comes running and insists on watching it 3 or 4 times, all the while she is waving, and doing her baby talk, like she's known your kids for years and is catching up with them. I love it!
Post a Comment