So as I put my Isaac on the bus this morning I was humming this song. Now obviously there are a lot of differences between me and this song like teenage pregnancy, Isaac is a boy, and he wasn't a mistake. But you get the drift, it's the feeling! Oh and a happy 30th Birthday to my man. You've still got it, even if you are an OLD MAN! (got sick of the song so I took it off. go figure)
I'm so glad to see that Isaac fits his bike! And I'm glad you survived the day, and Ben you are getting old. I mean, you're older than me. I still have a good 9 months before I'm there.
1 comment:
I'm so glad to see that Isaac fits his bike! And I'm glad you survived the day, and Ben you are getting old. I mean, you're older than me. I still have a good 9 months before I'm there.
Post a Comment