Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am an Island!

There are days I feel very isolated and alone. Today is one. The closest family I have is in Ohio. ANYONE WANT TO COME OUT TO SEE ME? ANYONE?

5 comments:

Philip said...

Sorry nanny, I miss you!

Rachel said...

oh, how i would love to come and visit you! i would make you tromp me around boston, and then we would drive around and look at all the fall splendor of the east coast and pick berries from someone's bush and make it into jam. then we would stay up late and play games until you couldn't keep your eyes open anymore. i would exhaust you for sure.

at this point, maybe you are glad there is no way i could come because my calendar looks like a football coach used it for his playbook. hehe.

but oh, i wish i could come and see you. maybe someday. i would love it.

Anonymous said...

Do you want to join me at Heather's? I am babysitting her kids 12 noon to about 6PM? Would love to visit with you during the afternoon.

Anonymous said...

Opps I forgot this is on Friday, sorry

Heather said...

Parenting is isolating. Even when you have family close by. I wish we were closer. Sorry for the down day.