Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ode to Micah

I feel like a lot of my posts are about Isaac. He has a lot going on with school and activities and well Micah is 3 and not overly scheduled so he slips through the cracks a lot. Like this Friday Ben took Isaac to see a Hockey Game and Micah stayed home with me. It was a good decision because it was late and Micah has horrible meltdowns but this was me trying to explain it to Micah.

Me: Isaac is going to go on an adventure with daddy tonight and you are going to have an adventure with Mommy.

Micah: what's our adventure?

Me: (whisper mumbled) going to bed.

Micah: what we doing?

Me: (whisper mumbled) going to bed.

Micah: I want daddy adventure!

So here is to my sweetest little boy. Mommy loves you a lot with your funny phrases (Oh Shugs), sweet yet devious smiles, and your energizer bunny lifestyle.

1 comment:

LeMira said...

He can come and do an adventure with me, "Miss Jackson's Mommy". . . I miss that handsome kiddo.