Next I decided that my room needed curtains finally. I was perusing some crafty blogs on my sister's blog and found easy directions for some tie curtains. I found some great material and turned out a one panel curtain in an evening. It is so simple and it certainly makes a difference in our room. Tell me what you think. I like the results!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Motivated
After being at my mothers and listening to the fun projects my sister has been doing I decided to do a few myself. First I finally finished Micah's weighted blanket. Isaac has had one for about 5 months now and Micah has been asking when I was going to finish it. Well it is done and now Isaac is asking when he gets one like Micah's. I did a lot of modifications on the new one and like how it turned out. I now have two more to work on for my sister and her little boy. They are easy and my boys sleep better with them. I am thinking of making Ben and myself one.

Next I decided that my room needed curtains finally. I was perusing some crafty blogs on my sister's blog and found easy directions for some tie curtains. I found some great material and turned out a one panel curtain in an evening. It is so simple and it certainly makes a difference in our room. Tell me what you think. I like the results!
Next I decided that my room needed curtains finally. I was perusing some crafty blogs on my sister's blog and found easy directions for some tie curtains. I found some great material and turned out a one panel curtain in an evening. It is so simple and it certainly makes a difference in our room. Tell me what you think. I like the results!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks good, Natalie! Way to be crafty and motivated. I wish I could do something like that too.
Nice curtains It looks so fresh! What is a weighted blanket?
Very cute curtains!
Post a Comment