Thursday, March 04, 2010

I see the Future.....

In this one picture my future is told. This my friends is what I have to look forward to. Now the question is would you cringe or rub your hands together and say "BRING IT ON!"?

(You were and still are such a good looking man honey but it's a good thing I am now your fashion...ahem hair consultant!)

3 comments:

LeMira said...

Wow! Yup, that's all I have tonight. Just WOW! (and much giggling)

Uncle Larry said...

Even though I majored in psychology my guesses are: a) Ben lost a bet,OR
b) this is the photo he posted for on-line dating. Tsk-Tsk either one Ben ! Ha Ha Ha. U. Larry

Anonymous said...

The team was on a great wining streak and they ALL cut there hair loke this....I nearly died when I first saw it. It WAS A TEAM THING. Right Ben?