(picture to show the sun that I got and once again to show that I exist)
Then on Tuesday we went to the park and then to get Ice cream at Bedford Farms. Hey dad when you come out in August your going to want to hit this ice cream stand. Pretty fantastic!! Then on Wednesday we went over to friends from church and played in their little pool and sprinklers.
Today we went on a nature hike and found a water park in the middle of it. I let the boys take their shirt and shoes off and play for about 30 minutes. I think we will go back tomorrow.
2 comments:
I love how it looks like Isaac is spitting the water down in a long, perfect stream. Oh, so much fun!
Where is this nature hike and water park ? Was it like just out in the middle of the woods ?
Post a Comment