Many of you know that Ben is off getting in touch with his inner Mountain man and while he is away I am playing single parent for 9 days. It shouldn't be that hard right. Wrong. Kudos to those of you who are single parents, you are amazing. I thought I would give you a photo catalog of the many different faces I have exhibited during the past 4 days. Not to be confused with the normal faces I make every other day. Ben if you can hear me,(because you get no reception on the mountain and I don't know if you are alive or dead), please come home, I can't deal with YOUR children without you!
The after breakfast at 6 in the morning face.
The afternoon pout when they are fighting non-stop.
The hour before bedtime panic. Please help my head not to explode!
And of course they are smiling through it all except when they are crying, whining, fighting, yelling, and screaming.
4 comments:
Deep breathing BEFORE reacting to anything they are doing or saying might help. Or so they say. No need to run interference on everything. Give them a few minutes to work out their problems. You may not be needed. Unless there's blood being shed that is. Good luck. I'll break the speed limits (safely) on Sunday to get Ben home to you & the boys.
This is the BEST. POST. EVER. I'm laughing so hard right now.
I've gotta crack up but at the same time this makes me feel good 'cause I think "9 days? That's nothin'!" We are doing well if I have a spouse home for a total of 9 days a month!
Hang in there. Almost done.....and the boys will be happy to see dad and not need/want you at all.
LOL, glad you took advantage of Ben's generosity! Maybe you can tell Thayne about that before he goes on his next business trip :)
Post a Comment