We've been looking for a dog for a while. Natalie finally pulled the trigger and submitted an application for adoption to the MSPCA. The application was obnoxious (does it really matter what type of fence our yard has around it?) but apparently we were deemed worthy to share our home with a rescued Lab/Boxer mix. The Boxer part is really a guess as dad didn't hang around to help raise the puppies.
Billie (is three months old too late to rename a dog?) will be joining us in about two weeks.
3 comments:
They say you can rename a dog anytime. When we had a boxer mix, his name was Vic, but we renamed him Duke. They say as long as you stay with the same number of syllables, you should be good. With him being so young, I get you are fine naming him whatever you want!
I know more than one person who renamed their kid later than that, so I dare say it can be done.
They'll answer to Axolotle or even Mister Blixpltf so long as you have a dog biscuit in your hand.
Post a Comment