Friday, May 20, 2011

Mom's gone

Natalie's on vacation. What did the men have for dinner the first night she was gone? Sun chips and raisins. Tonight I'm going to boil some corn on the cob. By the time she's back I hope to be preparing dinners with as many as four ingredients.

On an unrelated note: it's nice to see the CDC finally catching up with the times. I've downloaded the page so when the zombie apocalypse arrives I won't get stuck in the internet traffic trying to figure out what to do.

2 comments:

LeMira said...

Wait a second. . . do you mean. . .? I hope I'm riiiiight. . .this is going to be one of the best birthdays ever, I think.

I figured it out. I figured it out. I figured it ouuuuut!!!

Cue: Loud, girly squealing!!!!

Uncle Larry said...

Typical gummint slip-ups, they forgot the wooden stakes and garlic.