Thursday, December 01, 2011

Random December 1st post

My boys have done cute things lately. They really have, but this post is not about them. This post is about my little girl. Lily is driving me nuts with her chewing. She chews and destroys at least one personal item of mine or Ben's a day. I love the dog but AHHHHHHHHH! So this is to remind me that I don't want to shoot the dog.





She loves me warts and all. She is always excited to see me coming. She can't tell if I have gained a few pounds. She doesn't know if my outfit isn't color coordinated. She really doesn't mind if I make a mess in the Kitchen (more food for her). She warms my freezing feet. She doesn't mind that I smell after working out. And the list goes on. So I guess I won't shoot the dog, but as a good friend put, I think it's time for a little doggie BOOT CAMP!

No comments: