Monday, April 30, 2012

Children

Two conversations that happened.

Conversation 1.
Micah: Dad will you play light sabers with me?
Me: Sure.
Me (after several minutes of playing light sabers): Ugh, you chopped of my leg. You win.
Micah: It's okay you have 12 more lives.

Conversation 2.
Me: Grampy wants to borrow our bb gun to take care of the squirrels in his yard.
Isaac: Can we have the squirrels after he kills them?
Me: Why would we want dead squirrels?
Isaac: To roast them.
Me: What are you going to do with a roast squirrel?
Isaac: Give it to the Indians.
(Natalie and I trying not to laugh)
Isaac: I'm sorry, I mean the Native Americans.

And here are some pictures.

Getting ready for his first baseball game.


A light dinner of popcorn.


Nothing strikes fear into an enemy's heart like a blaster, a light saber, and officially licensed Nickelodeon undies.

Dirt and sunshine made for a wonderful spring break week.


1 comment:

Shanny said...

"I'm sorry, I mean the Native Americans." HA! Too funny!