Wednesday, August 08, 2007
disappearing act
Ok, it has almost been a month since I posted last. I wish I had an awesome excuse for this but honestly I don't. We have been just getting by week to week. Isaac is his same crazy self and Micah is getting really big. He is nigh on to walking. We have endured tupperware spread all over the floor, poo-poo spread all over the walls, food flung all over the kitchen, naked boys running all over the place, you name it they've done it. I think my hair is going to start coming in gray and I am only 26. On a happier note all of this craziness is helping me lose weight and get back into shape because lets face it I really don't have time to eat and I am always running around saying "NO NO NO NO NO, DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T, STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP, YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!" I get these phrases repeated to me quite often in the form of "Mommy you driving me cwazy!" I really need to come up with a better strategy. This month is going to be even crazier so if you don't hear from me on the blog, I'm not dead, I'm just...... no wait I am probably dead. At least I can get some rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love reading your blog it makes you seem not so far away! I love you!
I think you guys need to take a walk up to the 13's and visit. We miss you guys- especially hearing the "hi!" coming from your front window. Hope all is well- Mandy
I miss you too! I can't believe how big the boys are getting! So sad that I didn't get to say an official good bye, but maybe it's better that way...then we can just count on hanging out again someday! You never know :) You are such a great mom!
Hahaha! Love you, Nat -- Hang in there. Besides, I know you can't disappear for good -- I'll find you. I always do.
not about his particular blog, but I have a favor to ask. could you change our names on your link to our blog to say just our first names? We try not to publish our last names or any personal info on our blogs. Thanks.
Post a Comment