Well the crazy month of August is over and well half of September is over as well and I decided to get back on the bandwagon and post already. Ben and I had a great trip to San Diego and We really enjoyed Ruth and Beth coming out to visit us. What we really didn't enjoy was that dumb virus cocto spirwhatawhata that we all got and had for 2 1/2 weeks. I have never been so thankful for modern bathrooms as I was during those weeks. Now that we are all better we can just laugh about it, wait no we can't. I think if we sent that bug over to Al Qada we would be out of Iraq in 2 1/2 weeks. It was debilitating. On to happier things. Here are some new pictures of the boys and some from Ben and I's vacation.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
I'm Back!!!
Well the crazy month of August is over and well half of September is over as well and I decided to get back on the bandwagon and post already. Ben and I had a great trip to San Diego and We really enjoyed Ruth and Beth coming out to visit us. What we really didn't enjoy was that dumb virus cocto spirwhatawhata that we all got and had for 2 1/2 weeks. I have never been so thankful for modern bathrooms as I was during those weeks. Now that we are all better we can just laugh about it, wait no we can't. I think if we sent that bug over to Al Qada we would be out of Iraq in 2 1/2 weeks. It was debilitating. On to happier things. Here are some new pictures of the boys and some from Ben and I's vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ben-
what's up with our Red Sox? Who cares, right? The Pats are kicking some trash.
benandgina.blogspot.com
Aloha Ben
Nice shoes Ben, those sure are Lambert feet !!! Uncle Larry
Post a Comment