Okay so I feel that I am usually a patient person but seriously my boys have been on one. We haven't had the most stress free month but I am looking to a brighter if not less insane tomorrow. Last night Micah was roaming around the house naked after tubby time. This is a usual occurance in the Lambert home. And all of a sudden I smell something. Yes a very unpleasant something. For all of those faint at heart please skip this next part. He had pooped all over our carpet. I will not put the blame anywhere because frankly Ben and I were so tired last night our eyes were crossed and we were drooling. Anyway this morning I took the boys over to my mothers and then borrowed her carpet cleaner and spent the morning cleaning away. Of course when I got home later today there was a note on my door saying that they will be carpet cleaning at the beginning of next week. Why me? Oh well I will have really clean carpets. We will be able to eat off of our carpets next week if anyone cares to join us!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Carpet Capers
Okay so I feel that I am usually a patient person but seriously my boys have been on one. We haven't had the most stress free month but I am looking to a brighter if not less insane tomorrow. Last night Micah was roaming around the house naked after tubby time. This is a usual occurance in the Lambert home. And all of a sudden I smell something. Yes a very unpleasant something. For all of those faint at heart please skip this next part. He had pooped all over our carpet. I will not put the blame anywhere because frankly Ben and I were so tired last night our eyes were crossed and we were drooling. Anyway this morning I took the boys over to my mothers and then borrowed her carpet cleaner and spent the morning cleaning away. Of course when I got home later today there was a note on my door saying that they will be carpet cleaning at the beginning of next week. Why me? Oh well I will have really clean carpets. We will be able to eat off of our carpets next week if anyone cares to join us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Isaac doesn't look big enough to hold Micah. Oh, and Micah's face in the high chair is priceless -- I love it!
Your boys are very cute, and they definitely look like brothers...my kids don't really look like they're related in any way.
Oh so cute! I can't believe how old Micah is! I think he actually looks a lot like you in a couple of the pics. Thanks for sharing and keep it up! I love hearing from yoU!
Ben and Natalie, hopefully you will remember us, this is Emily and Scott Norton - we used to live in your ward at Wymount. Someone from Wymount found our blog and it opened up a ton of new family connections that we haven't heard from in so long. We loved seeing your pictures and reading a few of your updates. Your boys are so cute. We had a baby boy this summer and if you happen to find time to visit, you are always welcome. www.nortonfamily.us
Take Care!
Man does micah look like a cross between James and Isaac. Each picture I have a vote...Isaac..or..James...
Hey Lady~
Warning: You're reaching the self-emploding point. It's time to post again ; )
Post a Comment