Monday, April 14, 2008

Come on over, you won't fall through our couch!

So we have had our lovely red and mustard floral couch for awhile and many of you can attest to it's unsittableness. Well we went out and got rid of our couch and chair and replaced them with the help of my new love Craig. That is craigslist. Don't worry the love of my life is still named Ben. Anyway I wanted to brag about my steals and if you don't really care about my furniture well I threw in a few pictures of us as well. Ben is modeling the new chair and ottoman. He is really enjoying his Gamecube. Look at how pretty my couch is. It has a couch cover on it and the boys are forbidden from jumping on it. Yeah I have become THAT mother!

4 comments:

X said...

That is a great couch! LOL, isn't it nice to have furniture that doesn't try to "eat" you?

Kelly said...

Beautiful couch. Congrats. It looks sooo long. Spencer would LOVE that. He said a couch has to be long enough to sleep on without propping your head or feet on either end. We can't wait to upgrade (not any time soon). I'm happy for you!!

Chandler Family said...

gorgeous!!!! I love it...good luck in keeping it clean before the move.

Candace said...

I love craig's list. We have gotten a dryer and a toilet on it... WE ARE HUGE FANS.. Congrats on the new couches.