The boys and I drove to the ocean today to meet their cousins at the beach. They were really excited and to be honest so was I. It took us 40 minutes to get to this wonderful beach just made for children. The waves were gentle and there were fun rocks to climb. We only lasted half a day but it was plenty of time for them to enjoy themselves. Throwing mud was the hit of the day. I am sure those around us were glad to see us leave!
It is an awesome beach with some thing for everyone. We didn't get home until 6pm. Of course all the kids napped on the ride and were ready to play more while we were tired and sun soaked. I want to go back again in late September and play again.
2 comments:
It is an awesome beach with some thing for everyone. We didn't get home until 6pm. Of course all the kids napped on the ride and were ready to play more while we were tired and sun soaked. I want to go back again in late September and play again.
Such cuties! I love boys and I love to see yours grow. They are so fun. Glad to see you are doing well and settling down. :)
Post a Comment