My brother Philip came home from a two year mission in Mexico last week. My mother thought it would be fun to wave white hankies at the airport and sent some to me so I could take a picture. I don't think this is what she had in mind.
And what would a Lambert blog be with out the requisite undies shot. It's in the DNA I swear, keeping their clothes on is a full time job and I already have 5 of those already. Eat your heart out ladies I am surrounded by half naked males.
Micah is not allowed an Undies shot because those turn into full nudity very quick. Diapers get strewn across the house if he doesn't have pants on. But you can enjoy his upper body which he works out daily doing push-ups on Daddy's back while he lays on the floor. Heart-breaker on the loose!
Milk carton's are very comfortable resting places. I swear....... yeah no. He just got his backside stuck.
4 comments:
I love that you all got dressed up to wave the hankies like you would have if you'd been at the airport. :) Oh, and Jackson just asked if he could go to Isaac's house. We miss you.
Ha, Ha! So funny :)
I love that they walk around almost nakie! They're some good looking guys!
I love your crazy life and the great pictures you take! Life would seem boring without kids falling into milk crates every now and then...
Post a Comment