We had fun at the Acton Childrens Museum where we promptly got sick a few days later. Was it worth it? The boys thought so!
Can you guess which one is Ben in the background? It's subtle but you should be able to tell by one defining factor!
We had fun on New Years Day playing at a fun playground called Action Cove. It was 55 degree's. Happy Spring, oh I mean New Years.
Hair cutting commenced in the usual manner. Production Line. NEXT!
This is the worst part of Christmas. Taking the Christmas Tree down.
One of my favorite presents this year is my embroidered angel that my Grandma Cox made me in High school, framed beautifully.
Just cause we looked good that day!
Well one of us at least! BEN OPEN YOUR DANG EYES!
1 comment:
I think Ben is the one on the left hand in pocket. Am I right? I like your bangs!
Post a Comment