Ben has many brilliant ideas. This is just one of them. I am hoping if he has time he will tell you about finding the tire. It's brilliant, just like his idea. Until that time here is Micah's explanation of how dad built the swing. It always comes down to Underwear with him. If you have a boy you will understand. I also included some dang cute pictures of my boys for you to ohhh and ahh about.
3 comments:
Julia is all about underwear and bums, too. Good story, Micah! I thought it was hilarious!
Also, your kids are cute. Getting way too old way too fast, but dang cute.
Good work Dad, if the rope breaks replace it with a chain. It's called engineering at it's best. There's one happy dimpled boy !
What a cool idea! You can tell the boys love it! Great pictures too!
Post a Comment